Thursday, September 17, 2009

Email Spam & Scams

From: Moses Wong, moses.wong@hotmail.com

Dear Partner,

It’s with great pleasure to inform you that I have finally found your personal details as an approved heir to the inheritance of the unclaimed funds after my long search for a worthy beneficiary with approved matching surname with my late client (deceased) depositor.
Your surname is a perfect match for an inheritance funds for Millions of United States Dollars currently transferred from my bank to an online bank for safe custody awaiting your claim as a next of kin.
All paper works would be put in place from my end to ensure a legal inheritance.
Respond with your interest on my private email(moses_wong01@yahoo.com.hk) and forward personal details for detailed modalities.

Your Partner
Moses Wong(Director of Operation)
Private email: moses_wong01@yahoo.com.hk

No comments:

Post a Comment