Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Eamil Scam - JOB OFFER (WORK FROM HOME AND GET PAID)

From: Stefano Carboni responses@unlimitedprospect.net

Response Needed

I am Stefano Carboni, Hiring Manager of Cornerstone Picture Gallery, would you like to work online from home and get paid without affecting your present job?
Actually i need a representative who can be working for our company as online bookkeeper.We make Online supply to our clients in USA/CANADA. Its always too expensive and stressful for me to come down and receive such payment twice in a month so I therefore decided to contact you.I am willing to pay you 10% for every payment received by you from our clients.If you are interested, this job offer will not affect your present work,all I need from you is utmost honesty, trust, steady communication and easy access to the internet kindly send me the information's below and I will have my customers send the payment to you immediately:

FULL NAME
FULL ADDRESS ( NOT P.O BOX )
CITY:
STATE:& ZIP-CODE:
CELL & HOME PHONE NUMBER:
OCCUPATION:

Yours Faithfully,
Stefano Carboni
Hiring Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment