Monday, December 15, 2008

Scam Email - BuzzNet Funding Loans.Inc

Scam Email

Display Name: BuzzNet Funding Loans.Inc
Email: iiiowprk5@mchsi.com

Email:

Hello,
Today with Poor/Bad Credit History, Bankruptcy, Late Bills, High Interest Loans and other many forms of Financial setbacks most of us feel its impossible to obtain Finance/Loans and that all offers that seems to good to be true are because they are but let me prove you wrong. My name is Mr.Robert Morgan of the BuzzNet Loan Firm and I have no intention of wasting your time. I want you to know what you would like to obtain finance for? I can provide you with any purpose loans based on a collateral free package. Whatever reason you need to borrow - Business Setup, Business Expansion, Debt consolidation, Home improvements or a family holiday, You name it and its yours. I can help regardless of your financial circumstances.

It will amaze you to discover how fast and professional some services can be. Send a reply now to buzznetfundingloans.inc@gmail.com showing your interest and along side furnishing the details below to facilitate your loan request:

Full Names:
Age:
Sex:
Street Address:
City/Zip Code:
Country:
Contact Number:
Loan Amount Requested:
Loan Purpose:
Loan Duration:
Monthly Income:

Following your response, I'll get back to you immediately with further information on how to go about processing and approving the loan. A very nice day is my wish to you.

Yours Truly,
buzznetfundingloans.inc@gmail.com
Mr.Robert Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment