Saturday, December 20, 2008

Scam Email - URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Scam Email - ³¯¶iºÖ chinfu@mail.jmes.tc.edu.tw

MR. Hung Pham
HANG SENG BANK LTD.
83, Des Voeux Road,
Central HK,Hong Kong.

Good Day, Let me start by introducing myself.i am Mr Hung Pham,Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd Hong Kong.l have a secured business proposal of thirty million United State Dollars only
($30,000,000.00) for you to handle with me from my bank.
I will need you to assist me in executing this Business project from Hong Kong to your country.l will like to know if you are willing to assist me before i can give you more informations about this transaction.lf you are
intrested i will like you to reach me on my private email address
(hung_pham_001@yahoo.com.hk)

Your earliest reponse to this mail will be highly appreciated.
My Esteemed Regards,
MR. Hung Pham.
Hang Seng Bank
Hon Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment